When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sterling Questions

-
Ed,
It appears that my earlier response to your questions about your Sterling never actually got posted.....don't know why. I won't go through
all of the verbage however, if you care to have a look at the Sterlings I've restored over the years you can go to my website ([email protected]) and scroll through the pictures; on most, if you click on the lead picture it will open to show many detailed pictures. Sadly the picture that shows a ladies Sterling like yours was a very early restoration of mine and all of the detailed pictures of the finished project were lost forever in my "Great Computer Crash of 2004". The white men's Sterling on my website was restored for Peter Zheutlin for his book signing and lecture tour which followed publication of his book "Around The World On Two Wheels" comemorating the ride around the world made by his great, great, aunt Annie Londonderry in 1896.
Hope all is well with you.
Best regards and Happy Thanksgiving,
Dick Rath

Aug 15 1895
Screenshot_20210103-234329.png

Screenshot_20210103-235430.png

Aug 22 1895
Screenshot_20210103-232755.png

Screenshot_20210103-232905.png

Back