When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Gorgeous 1937 CWC SpeedKing Men’s Bicycle in OG Paint $1,250 Plus Shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
An outstanding deluxe original paint scheme 1937 CWC SpeedKing, Good condition, with typical scratches, scuffs, paint loss, some rust, etc as expected. Has the original Troxel saddle with some stitch loss but in otherwise very good condition. There are Mexican themed period decals on the saddle and a few other places on the bike that I left in place as they are part of the history of the bike; the next buyer can remove if they wish. The drop stand was missing when I purchased the bicycle so I added a Miller kickstand (has the drop stand clip). There are a couple extra holes in the fenders, one the rear where a license was, and on the bottom rear of the front where a mud flap would have been. Very nice pair of Torrington 8 pedals with decent chrome and visible end script detail (one block has a chip, see picture). Overall a terrific bicycle, would make for a great rider! $1250 plus shipping; free delivery to Arizona or Southern California around Christmas with prepayment. Free delivery to the Kansas City area & Western Missouri, or Denver, CO this week. Please PM to purchase.

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6151.jpg

IMG_6155.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

Back