When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Seiss "ROOT OUT" Bicycle Horn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

5760rj

I live for the CABE
Seiss Hand Crank Bicycle Horn, looking to annoy noisy neighbors that don't like your bicycle hobbies, tired of that cat on your fence meowing at 3:00 in the morning, or could it be they just don't understand why they need to turn the music down on a sunday night after 10 pm, well your in luck, Presenting the Seiss "ROOT OUT" Horn! take back control of your neighborhood, don't be fooled by it's size, this hand operated little horn puts out the most god awful noise, drown out the neighbors chit chat, send that cat running and best of all tell grandma to move over your coming through on the bike path. In very good condition with original metal mounting bracket and screws, back of horn shows...THE SEISS MFG.CO. TOLEDO,O. PAT.MAR. 28-05 OTHERS PEND. this item has been repainted but not to take away from it and what it is, this is a rare seiss horn which ive only seen in advertising adds, and now here's your chance to own one, when you hear this you'll understand why people would give me the finger when I rode my bike using this, all kidding aside this rare seiss is an extremely hard item to find, in a working sense or were the pasage of time has been kind, truly a rare collectible. $350 shipped, PM me please

Back