When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Scarce Persons Small Tombstone Reflector 1937 Huffman $425 Shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$425
Zipcode

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is the correct small Persons tombstone reflector for the 1937 Huffman Super Streamline. Minor denting on one side (see image). Retains the original mounting bolts and rare mounting tab that goes on the underside of the fender. This part is usually always missing. $425 shipped. PM to purchase.

08213C33-A862-4A78-BA76-8E7AE71AC913.jpeg

5D2468D2-745E-4EAF-B2B0-07A52226A06B.jpeg

B7B779FA-B51D-4547-A827-7EA79D2E343D.jpeg

Last edited:
My 2 reflectors of this type, the mounting tab is secured the same way. There is only 1-mount on mine , also the name and patent information is on the top rounded edge , last patent on mine is 1934,

My 2 reflectors of this type, the mounting tab is secured the same way. There is only 1-mount on mine , also the name and patent information is on the top rounded edge , last patent on mine is 1934,
That sounds like the larger size type. The one above is the rare smaller version; correct and used by Huffman on the Super Streamlines. I don't think any other bicycle manufacturer used the small type hence their rarity.

Mine says number 331 , it says , license plate topper ,when I looked the number up ,same number of reflector pieces? thanks , for some education

s-l500 (5).jpg

Yeah, Walter.
If you don’t have that type that Brant has listed, you should snag it.
It’s the one you need.
Exclusive on the 1937 Huffman Super Streamline.
Most or these are hammered IF you’re lucky to even find one.
His is cherry.
Get it while you can.
Just my 2cents.

Thanks , I appreciate the knowledge , . I will try to buy a complete bike , . The bike shows and Hershey are coming up . You never know what will show up .. good luck to everyone on the swap meet circuit! Searching !

Mine says number 331 , it says , license plate topper ,when I looked the number up ,same number of reflector pieces? thanks , for some education

View attachment 1467713
Here is the measurements of the smaller rare version Walter. The 331 model you have would work on the Firestone Supreme but not correct for your Huffman. It also looks like yours was originally meant as an automobile license plate reflector based on the bracket. Good luck with your search. You also need gothic “extended” fenders. Not the shorter fenders found on the majority of Huffmans.

DABD1129-AB5A-4CDA-9217-46AA846E7FC5.jpeg

0345C276-3826-49CF-A561-0D9613F70483.jpeg

Last edited:
Back