When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kuwahara exhibitionist?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Condition is everything when it comes to collectable bmx stuff.any dents or rust kills the value.yes you will see stuff at ridiculous prices.it never sells. Very few brands actually command that kind of money.most valuable is the rarest early stuff from the 70s and early 80s.
Wouldn't an OA bath fix that right up??

That probably is from the early eighties. It's not one I've ever seen before but I used to want a Kuwahara bad. I was 9 in 1985 and had to settle for a huffy.
Hate to say...... That is NOT from the early 80's what so ever. Maybe late, but def not early............ Looks more of a Torker if anything.
Kuwi's were first in paint, then chrome..... This was 82-83 ish................I was there, and had both.

Hate to say...... That is NOT from the early 80's what so ever. Maybe late, but def not early............ Looks more of a Torker if anything.
Kuwi's were first in paint, then chrome..... This was 82-83 ish................I was there, and had both.
I lived this generation of bikes. I lusted after them as 10y/o boy. Somehow this one does not ring a bell but its clearly not a late 80's machine. According to this page the exhibitionist was a thing in 1984. https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/kuwahara/4377 That's counts as early 80's in my book.

Ok- Let's agree to dis agree.....And all's cool here! BMX was rapidly changing faster than you could imagine. You had to be there in that time- If you were=cool! you got to experience it. Companies sprung up faster and faster. Bike's , time's evolved very quickly.....
This was pure BMX= RACING. Those who set the pace of "getting rad" were the real trend setters.......
There were NO X games, the pastel color fad was coming in, and skate park brawls were covered by magazines......
There wasn't "freestyle" or labeled anything of the sort yet.........
I was done in the mid 80's.....= Driver's license.
I was actually there doing battle at least 3-4 times a week, kept up with the trends, saw what was new, etc.......
That Kuwi is/has to be a freestyler by no means...... And that happened way later. I don't even know if they made one to be honest! Like I posted= Torker, or a cheap knock off.
I was there...........

Just went back and looked at the pics........ Everything Bicycles= The Kuwi distributor/ and or the factory must have been real desperate to stay in the market...... That is NO WAY in hell that is BMX related. A freestyler. That was a way companies could stay afloat. Different times. Like I said- I was there. This didn't exist as early, or even mid.......

Back