When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Few new Raleighs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Picked these up in the last two weeks . Both are in amazing condition . The twenty looks like brand new . The sprite is a cool orange cooper color . Sprite is a 72 and twenty is a 71 .

yes the sprite needed a few adjustments for sure .everything was loose .loved that color and was able to meet up with him over holidays .looks great with my red 75 sprite.

Beautiful bikes! Now you have both a 21” and 23” frame Sprite. Is it just photo or does the copper one look like front fork rake has more slack than red one? As a clue, take a look at gap of front fender to down tube.

just the pick but the forks ,fenders are deferent on the 72 than the 75 .there both 27 too.the 72 has the traditional Raleigh fork.the fenders on the 72 are curved top the 75 are flat design

-----

very fine work there

you have got them looking like they just came out the box

white is quite a good find for a Twenty, do not see many in that livery

slightly surprised to see the steel brakes on the Sprites

recall looking at new ones at this time in the showroom o' me local and they came through with Altenburgers

such was "the boom" - parts substitutions very much the norm...

-----

Back