When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell 1/10/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
paid way too much for "NOS Schwinn" fender/rack hardware and received short bolts for fenders only. also received a poopty reply from the seller when I told him. just realized you don't have to contact the seller at all to return something, ebay even pays the return shipping and prints the return label. I have had a rash of items not as described lately and getting sick of it.

at least they are not metric threads like the last pair I bought from another clown for my other bike. those were the poorest quality bolts ever, good for one tightening only, then they strip and bend on any further use.

still looking for original Schwinn fender/rack hardware :mad:

Recently picked up this'40 DX frame and reverse paint fenders, bummer was the guy sanded down the forks! Really nice old repaint done correctly!! Not sure what I'm gonna do with it though wanted to build it because it's so nice, but will probably just move it on down the road cuz don't really want to paint a fork right now. Not sure yet... someone spent some time and money on it!

I do have a locking fork I could paint for it if I choose not to sell it!

IMG_20210110_124733757.jpg

Our water heater decided it was time to retire on Monday, and surprised us with wet carpet in the basement. I guess it had a good run though, it was 26 years old. Also had to replace the drain pump on the washing machine. I won't bore you all with pictures.

Who else saw this funky tandem on ebay?
I don't get it, but I bought it. No clue what is going on with the stoker bottom bracket arrangement, or that brace / captain seatpost clamp setup.

I saw that on eBay. Was thinking of getting it, but I have no idea what I’d do to finish it. Weird that there’s no opening for the stoker crankset. Thought it was cool though and only 2 hours from me

Back