When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

53 Colorflow Project

-

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just started a 1953 Colorflow project on December 1st and I’m making some good progress. I started with a severely damaged frame which took two weeks in the welding shop to repair. I could have purchased another frame, but I just couldn’t leave this one to rot. Now it’s straight and true and looks great. I built and trued my own wheels, and I’m collecting all the parts. Thanks to tech549 for all his help thus far. Once I get it built, I’m going to tear it down and send all the parts to chrome, then start the JimRoy painting process. Should be show quality when completed. I’m currently looking for a rear fender. Thanks for looking. JimRoy

Very nice work Jim Roy , i have no doubt this will be a show stopper when it is finished , cant wait to see it all done , i love your attention to detail !!!!!!!

Thanks Cabers for your compliments. I’m going to pause for a couple of weeks to restore some seats. Stay tuned. JimRoy

Back