When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/21/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought this beastly older electric bike to dip my toes in the electric bike world. The plan is to eventually transplant the drive gear over to my RRB creation. Doing it in a way that doesn't ruin the look will be the trick. I'm planning to hide the battery and electronics in some leather saddle bags. I haven't figured out the cable and brake situation 100% yet.

prodeco.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

I bought this beastly older electric bike to dip my toes in the electric bike world. The plan is to eventually transplant the drive gear over to my RRB creation. Doing it in a way that doesn't ruin the look will be the trick. I'm planning to hide the battery and electronics in some leather saddle bags. I haven't figured out the cable and brake situation 100% yet.

View attachment 1361486

View attachment 1361487
WTF BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ONE SICK CREATION DAM THAT IS BAD A$$sssssssssssssss

Back