When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...2/21/21

-
the good O boys

1931b6c8dcaa04231bec2c13dfab6e47paul newman.jpg

hitchcock.jpg

I surely did not want to buy a "Nut-Insert Tool (Nut Rivet Tool)", so I held out from buying one for way way too long.
This week, I finally found someone who had the tool and was willing to loan it to me to properly mount my laminated down-tube fender as Folk Art. Fastened up snuggly and was thoroughly enjoyable to create as functional art. This bicycle build has been in the Twilight Zone thus far.

I appreciate all the inspiration here at the CABE, Thanks for sharing!

Cheers~

View attachment 1361860

View attachment 1361861

View attachment 1361862

View attachment 1361864

View attachment 1361865

View attachment 1361866
Interested to see more of that project!

Okay Nashman, just because that Hobo posted an image of Hitchcock on a bicycle....I'll do Yo'all a solid and share one more finished component as Folk Art.

I finally configured and wired-up a 12mm square micro "tactile" type switch for my tandem STYLUS Pen lighting system installed into the handlebars for my leather grips boasting & illuminating amber glass beads. The accessory turned out to be neat and slick, and is hella bright at100 lumens each pen. I especially like how the lights themselves house the batteries and everything wires up internally, easily....incognito!

Salvaged the micro switch from a worn out Petzel headlamp. If you look closely on the handlebar you can see it mounted utilizing E6000 glue and copper wire.
Thanks for your request to see more. As a creativity project this build has been a major time-suck, involving way too much heavy mental. Like I don't have a manual.

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_4103.jpeg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

Back