When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dyno Von Franco

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jeff f.

Look Ma, No Hands!
It’s not to ok’d but it’s a modern classic. My never ridden bought new and displayed to a similar color HotRod Dyno .

6B4834F8-8039-4502-A223-416551500662.jpeg

F94E658B-A90C-44A5-B88B-FF4A83114F95.jpeg

D35AA238-F268-43AC-BD3C-F375B30AC3BD.jpeg

655387FD-E3D5-45C0-AC96-E519CCE16349.jpeg

I had several different Dyno cruisers when they were new. This one was my favorite. Great looking bike!

Nice Von Franco in extremely good condition. Love the styling of the Dyno frames.

Very nice, both are orange color (or tangerine!).
Design and management (to a degree), and company ownership in Santa Ana; but made in Taiwan, RoC.
Saw one on eBay for local pick-up - maybe about a year ago; only had one bad grip.
Not sure if these were of the earlier designs; with a kick-lever device designed by an architect named Cantstandya(?).

Last edited:
The Dyno Glide bikes (and other versions, Von Franco, Taboo Tiki, Duece, Moto Glide, etc)were all made in Taiwan, from what I have researched. The early ones came with a sticker in lieu of a headbadge. Headbages started in 2000. Management of Dyno, which was HQ’d in Santa Ana, sold to Pacific and they killed the Dyno line in order to promote the Schwinn cruisers. They were carried on somewhat with the Kustom Kruiser line after about 2005. Here is a project I am working on-a first year 1996 Dyno Glide. The first versions of the Dyno had seat stay bars that go further back on the dropout than later models. This one has a Nexus 7 speed IGH hub and still has the original GT tires (changing the tires but saving these relics). Very nice riding bikes.

B4ACBA55-8EA6-4B50-90A6-802AC8E63E8E.jpeg

B984380E-36FE-4256-B417-0F4149113DA8.jpeg

Last edited:
The Dyno Glide bikes (and other versions, Von Franco, Taboo Tiki, Duece, Moto Glide, etc)were all made in Taiwan, from what I have researched. The early ones came with a sticker in lieu of a headbadge. Headbages started in 2000. Management of Dyno, which was HQ’d in Santa Ana, sold to Pacific and they killed the Dyno line in order to promote the Schwinn cruisers. They were carried on somewhat with the Kustom Kruiser line after about 2005. Here is a project I am working on-a first year 1996 Dyno Glide. The first versions of the Dyno had seat stay bars that go further back on the dropout than later models. This one has a Nexus 7 speed IGH hub and still has the original GT tires (changing the tires but saving these relics). Very nice riding bikes.

View attachment 1374222

View attachment 1374223
The version I heard was that GT (Gary Turner?) Bicycles bought Dyno, then Schwinn bought GT, and then Pacific bought Schwinn when they went bankrupt in 2001. I think this all happened over just a few years in the late '90's.

Back