When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard art find today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

falconer

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So with these longer days, i decided to cruise the hood before garbage day to see what i could find. Happened past a house with this bike as yard art! You know i was going to knock on that door! Lady answered and i asked if she wanted to sell the bike. I told her i collected them. Said it was her husbands and he probably wouldnt sell but she would ask. Well, he said, he ABSOLUTELY would sell. Story was it was in his fathers attic when he passed and wasnt attached to it. J C Higgins Regal, original paint and tires, one REAL bad. Needs a few things, that front seat spring being one. Probly coulda got real cheap, but feeling generous offered him a hundred which he said FINE

DSCF9600.JPG

DSCF9601.JPG

DSCF9602.JPG

DSCF9603.JPG

DSCF9604.JPG

I have a bunch of those nose springs thanks to the Memory lanes blow out 'end of days' sale
PM with your mailing address

Bob, thanks for the offer. Realized i had a girls seat with correct spring. Had to cannibalize it

DSCF9606.JPG

Back