When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Triumph T120R- 650 motorcycle

-
Nice Bike - suggest you spot yourself some extra fuses in your saddle bags just in case Mr Murphy and Mr Lucas are along for a ride. Enjoy and be safe. Looks great without the turn signals!

Nice Bike - suggest you spot yourself some extra fuses in your saddle bags just in case Mr Murphy and Mr Lucas are along for a ride. Enjoy and be safe. Looks great without the turn signals!
Thanks, good advice. Nothing cool about sitting at the roadside ( or middle of the lake!). Been there, done that with vintage rides.

P1010003.JPG

jetty 7.JPG

jetty 11.JPG

PONCH OCT DR SIDE.JPG

P1010027 (3) - Copy.JPG

inboard.JPG

dr rear.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

If someone sells a bike that has gasoline leaks and electrical problems then they are not an "ace" mechanic, nor is anyone else who has worked on the bike in the past or it would not have those problems. If a real mechanic works on a British bike then it runs and works period.

Also, the definition of a "time-capsule" is something that is original and not restored but in nice original condition. Original unrestored bikes are much harder to find that restored ones, which can be had any day of the week if you wallet is fat enough.

Good luck in the future.
Hey Friend, Noticed your customized Norton on another thread. Cool wheels and it sounds like you know your stuff. I'm humbled by your knowledge and what sounds like more than advanced mechanical skills WAY beyond my abilities. I know my way around basic motor/electrical but the key word is "basic". My bicycle skills are better, but after 40 years I'm still learning new things. I looked back on my initial post and saw that I used the almost "time capsule" term/restoration together so I do in fact know the difference. "Original" is a slippery slope to enter as once a nut or bolt has been replaced, it is no longer original. Enjoy the ride.

Hey Friend, Noticed your customized Norton on another thread. Cool wheels
What customized Norton ??? I never had a customized British bike ever, maybe you can link to what you are talking about.

What customized Norton ??? I never had a customized British bike ever, maybe you can link to what you are talking about.

Thanks. I've sold all but the '57 Nash convert., but stuff I've owned over the years. OODLES of bicycles ( still have most..ha!) and vintage toys, and the general antiques, signs juke box,View attachment 1387224

coke machine ( dispenses cold beer) etc...etc.. You?

View attachment 1387214

View attachment 1387215

View attachment 1387216

View attachment 1387217

View attachment 1387218

View attachment 1387219

View attachment 1387220

View attachment 1387221

View attachment 1387222

View attachment 1387223
Nashman - quite an impressive collection. Quite the eclectic 50's and 60's escape room you have created. I have a '69 eldorado similar to your '67 model that needs rebuilding if you are interested in a project car?

Back