When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1974 Schwinn Stingray junior

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is a gorgeous fire engine red Schwinn Stingray jr. Features an expertly recovered cheetah print banana seat, red matching grips, new whitewall tires, brand new chrome chain, new inner tubes, S7 stamped 20-inch wheels, and chrome fenders. Paypal ready and shipping available.

20210410_192503_(1).jpg

20210410_192510_(1).jpg

20210410_192517_(1).jpg

20210410_192529_(1).jpg

20210410_192551_(1).jpg

20210410_192619_(1).jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a opaque red one year only 74. I do dig the seat, I want the seat only for my 69 rider.

Looks like a opaque red one year only 74. I do dig the seat, I want the seat only for my 69 rider.
Hello, thanks for the information. The seat is in stunning condition suitable for either a show quality display bike or a daily Rider. The bicycle itself is currently listed on eBay but if it doesn't sell in two more days when the auction ends I would be happy to sell the seat by itself for $150 shipping anywhere in the United States included. I will take some more pictures of the seat and send them to you shortly.

Hello, thanks for the information. The seat is in stunning condition suitable for either a show quality display bike or a daily Rider. The bicycle itself is currently listed on eBay but if it doesn't sell in two more days when the auction ends I would be happy to sell the seat by itself for $150 shipping anywhere in the United States included. I will take some more pictures of the seat and send them to you shortly.
Cool

Back