When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...4/18/21

-
I went to a sale a couple hours from hour through some beautiful country and got some parts and a couple bikes a transgender schwinn and a old packard (if anyone knows the maker let me know please ) a plastic bmx seat, a couple original tires ,a pair of cobra grips , a new departure model r track hub , and a model d, 5 sets of handle bars for a buck each , cycle truck chain guard which I needed, 4 skiptooth sprockets, and other things the guy Ramon running the sale was really a nice honest guy I was one of two guys there when it opened we had the place to ourselves for the first hour yes it took awhile to go through everything he had collected for 20 years. The schwinn has a locking fork unfortunately the lock has been drilled it has Schwinn typhoon cord tires in great shape and the front hub is a drum brake however he put a worksman porkchop? Inside it and a sliding rail seat frame so had a couple things going for it and the packard he said was a 1936 it has a Torrington Art Deco stem, braced drop stand, triple step rims, sweet handle bars and I wanted a rusty prewar for my wife so it fit the Bill

View attachment 1393624

View attachment 1393625

View attachment 1393626

View attachment 1393627

View attachment 1393628
That Packard looks like an early 36 lady's Colson. Nice!

I was also gifted this sweet original set of Carlisle 26x2.125 tires by the cabes c1b1 I’m thinking about building my first klunker around them. Thanks again

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks JD and i hope life is good in No Folk ,First swap meet for me in some time now,,not to much bike stuff ,,but shooting the poop with Mr Cycleplane {Tyler} was a Hoot ,So we got some tins,train crossing lamps,a Beauty of a Buddy L cement mixer,some real signs ,,a nice friction motorcycle,,,a trophy for my friend who to this day, still builds Dart Carts with Rear Mc Culloch chainsaw motors,,some yard art stuff to hang plants from and a 9 week old Bloodhound named HigginsView attachment 1393468

View attachment 1393470

View attachment 1393471

View attachment 1393475

View attachment 1393478

View attachment 1393480

View attachment 1393483

View attachment 1393484

View attachment 1393485
Great haul Rudy. Especially the adorable pup.

First step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I have a problem but can't let some things pass me by. Picked up this 1985 Giant built Schwinn Predator Gremlin. Even the the wife liked it. She thinks it's cute. Maybe for the future grandkid?
IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

Back