When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Late 30's Rollfast Skip Tooth Chain Ring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BigWaveDave

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a skip tooth sprocket for a late 30's Rollfast. Does not have to be perfect. I tried a Sweetheart sprocket but it seems to be a bit to big as I can't get the chain guard on correctly.

The normal size chain ring for Schwinn and Rollfast boys bikes are both 26 teeth. If your chain guard is right, you should have no problem with a Schwinn sprocket. I probably have a spare Rollfast sprocket and ones with less teeth too.

The normal size chain ring for Schwinn and Rollfast boys bikes are both 26 teeth. If your chain guard is right, you should have no problem with a Schwinn sprocket. I probably have a spare Rollfast sprocket and ones wit

The normal size chain ring for Schwinn and Rollfast boys bikes are both 26 teeth. If your chain guard is right, you should have no problem with a Schwinn sprocket. I probably have a spare Rollfast sprocket and ones with less teeth too.
I will look and see, when you have a chance let me know what you have and a price. Thank you!

I have this one, its off a late 30’s rollfast but other than that don’t know much about it

I will look and see, when you have a chance let me know what you have and a price. Thank you!
Is it the original chain guard to the bike? If it is the "correct" chain guard and it does not clear the sprocket, it could be from a different model. Sometimes they can be altered by changing or moving brackets.

Is it the original chain guard to the bike? If it is the "correct" chain guard and it does not clear the sprocket, it could be from a different model. Sometimes they can be altered by changing or moving brackets.
That is what I am thinking, the guard might not be correct, I have another to try but wont get to it tell next weekend. Thanks for your advice! I love that sprocket design, are the crank legs straight or does one side have a bend in it to help clear the guard?

Back