When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone help identify my Huffy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Strange; I like the chain ring & pie pan. I could see this with a glitter or pearl coat & bein' all shined up. Not my style of bike but take your time Alvey, take lots of before Reference & after pics as you go. Can always have it as a memory or the 1st experience etc.

Regarding your intent to “restore” — some folks on this site don’t take to using that term too lightly. Your bicycle does not need a restoration, just a little bit of maintenance and repair, washing and waxing. The 1975 10-speed bike looks in fairly good shape, as-is.

I have a similar 1970’s ten-speed all-steel racing-style bicycle, sort of on back-burner on what-to-do with it. I have found a replacement saddle-seat with springs, new brake shoes, tires and tubes (as needed); considering fenders, and perhaps a more comfortable raised handle bar, and even a rear rack with folding side-baskets(?).

Last edited:
Cousin Alvey:
Love that orange! Doesn't look like you'll need much in the way of replacement parts. Have fun fixing it up, but don't put much money into this project; these Huffy bikes are pretty low quality*. For parts, look for curb finds and cheapos on Craigslist. Before you know it, you'll have garage full of bikes and parts and hang out on these forums.

*despite this advice, I have some Huffys (see pics)

Cousin Alvey:
Love that orange! Doesn't look like you'll need much in the way of replacement parts. Have fun fixing it up, but don't put much money into this project; these Huffy bikes are pretty low quality*. For parts, look for curb finds and cheapos on Craigslist. Before you know it, you'll have garage full of bikes and parts and hang out on these forums.

*despite this advice, I have some Huffys (see pics)

View attachment 1400976

View attachment 1400977

View attachment 1400979
Well said. I have owned a few modern day Huffys & they're not bad for riders. Nothing I would spend a fortune on though. Good project bikes if you like working on them to learn & or metal customize until you get something higher end. @Archie Sturmer is right as well; I wouldn't Restore it but clean, grease the bearings etc, & wax once you have it all functional & working. Can always go back later if you wish to repaint etc.

Back