When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couldn't help myself. I bought it all.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
There was a guy that had a bike shop, then he passed and his family sold all the bike stuff and then the guy that bought it all played around for a few years and then he sold it all.
Then there was me, walking' up like nobody's business.
Made a deal for 195 rollers, couple dozen frames, tools out the wazoo and of course parts like there isn't an end.
Two totes of Oooold seats. A big tote of springers standing on end, and a many many diamonds to be found.
This is why I like collecting and buying/selling. The thrill of the find.

Its gonna take two weeks to get it all, its 100 miles away.
Heres a few of what I brought back with me today.....

1402671 1961

1402672 1980's with truss fork

1402673 1967

1402674 1950's BFG

1402670 60-70's

1402676 rear facing dropouts

1402677 Lord Royce, cool rack

1402678 Western Flyer
1402675 63' Conti

1402679 yes... 63'

Yes 63? Nah, has to be a 1964 Conti with the Sprint chain rings, first year big chrome spoke protector and Sky Blue paint verses the Radiant Blue of 63. Although I presume it has a late 63 serial number that was stamped in Nov. or Dec. 63.

Congratulations on your find. I’m so happy for you. When you get it all pick up and sorted, I’m on the hunt for a 26” balloon tire frame. You’re already getting a return on investment:) Please stay in touch. Thanks, JimRoy

Yes 63? Nah, has to be a 1964 Conti with the Sprint chain rings, first year big chrome spoke protector and Sky Blue paint verses the Radiant Blue of 63. Although I presume it has a late 63 serial number that was stamped in Nov. or Dec. 63.
Yes again, L3. (killjoy)
Still, it has the early 999 center pulls. Only way it could be better is if the pivot washers were orange. New/old chrome fork for the Schwinn fork thread too.

Ive gotta start peddling....

Congratulations on your find. I’m so happy for you. When you get it all pick up and sorted, I’m on the hunt for a 26” balloon tire frame. You’re already getting a return on investment:) Please stay in touch. Thanks, JimRoy
If you are close, come on over soon. Otherwise I think most of the middleweight stuff will go quick around here on FB marketplace and CL. There are alot of tires and tubes also. And baskets. And fenders. And on and on.

I will put as much up here on the CABE as I can, but Im not so hot on sending frames. Seems like a hassle. I haven't seen anything real old here. mostly 50-60-70's. Quite a few dogs also as you might imagine.

I’m not close to you. Congratulations again on your find. Junkyard Bob may be able to help me with a frame. Have fun. JimRoy

Is all from the guy up here that wanted it all gone so he could go fishing? He had all the bikes on top of the shipping container and parts inside the shipping container?

Last edited:
Is all from the guy up here that wanted it all gone so he could go fishing? He had all the bikes on top of the shipping container and parts inside the shipping container?
Yes, and he has so much more to get rid of than bikes. Its Very strange to me that he even has any bikes.

Back