When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The “official “ whatcha bringing to memory lane *Spring 2021

-
Great idea Bob but that kind of sounds like a full time job for someone. I am not sure who wants to take that on with 70 + vendors with over a 1,000 bikes (of many different genres). If you spot something in a photo feel free to give me a call, I'll try to assist. Brian's idea is much better but only a few vendors actually put a sign up with their phone number.
I'm with Brant if you see something pictured you like message me and I'll try to help out if I can.

Sean

Bringing this plus whatever else I have room for. To answer any potential questions........No, I don't have it priced yet (but rest assured I'm not giving anything away). No, I am not interested in any presales. No, I won't ship anything. No, I won't be posting a phone number. Hope that covers it.

Bringing this plus whatever else I have room for. To answer any potential questions........No, I don't have it priced yet (but rest assured I'm not giving anything away). No, I am not interested in any presales. No, I won't ship anything. No, I won't be posting a phone number. Hope that covers it.

View attachment 1403099
View attachment 1403100
I'd like prices for the panheads.

Great idea Bob but that kind of sounds like a full time job for someone. I am not sure who wants to take that on with 70 + vendors with over a 1,000 bikes (of many different genres). If you spot something in a photo feel free to give me a call, I'll try to assist. Brian's idea is much better but only a few vendors actually put a sign up with their phone number.

Either way, can help seller and a frustrated buyer at home.

Yes, if you want something go to the show. Every year it seems people are calling and texting me as I’m trying to both buy cool stuff and off load my stuff. I’m pretty good at multitasking, but there is a limit!!!

Back