When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excelsior Henderson Motorbike 28"

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Like the title says looking for a complete or nearly complete late teen to '20's Schwinn motorbike with the square "X" badge as seen in these pics (courtesy @Balloontyre). Original paint preferred but will consider all as long as its fairly complete. Do not reply to this thread. Email me at [email protected] with pics and price. Thanks, Shawn

Shawn does it have to have the double top bar? Mine has a single top bar. I don't want to post pics here, and I can't e-mail them. I did post pics once, and got 9 is it for sale posts. I see your PM is turned off, is there another way to send you pics? Its an Excelsior teens or twenties not sure. Thanks

If mine has a single top bar, what version is mine, probably the cheaper version back then. HA HA. I can post some pics if its OK with you, I don't want to hi-jack your thread. Thanks

Its probably either a camel back or a roadster. You should start a separate thread in the antique section where you will get more feedback than posting here. V/r Shawn

Back