When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LET SEE THOSE ORIGINAL SCHWINN STARLET,S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Way cool 24". Only 2 are known. @pkleppert has the other.
Indeed and theirs takes it up to a level beyond rare too unimaginable.. I mean, Ballooner Juniors are rare especially in Chartreuse, rare lacks description, with only two known to exist in the world wide web. And, a complete deluxe, locking springer on a girl Junior (Girl's springer is not interchangeable with boys) any color is well beyond rare. A boy New style Post 1954 Springer 20 and 24" is rare today and a Jr. Girl New style is practically impossible too. By IDK, but prob. 1960-ish when made all chrome, us kids, back in the day, robed all of chrome springers off the pre-1963-4 Jr. bikes to make sting-rays and what would become the Krate with 24" springer. So, there're like, gone, disappeared.

I donna wanna intrude on this Starlet topic so, Without further ado I'll let @pkleppert if so desired, fill U in as to why theirs is, or was, previously, especially ; Chartreuse, before they posted it, Beyond any idea of a junior girl locking springer Phantom or like kind, in today's collecting/hobby world is: Unimaginable.

Last edited:
Back