When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn

-

itscoke_3

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey guys, I have recently purchased my first ever vintage bike! It is a 1953 Chicago Schwinn but not entirely sure of the model. Spitfire maybe? Either way I am looking for a tank if applicable anyone know which tank would go with this bike. Thanks!
IMG_3200.jpg

It's strange your frame has the built in kickstand. If I remember correctly the models with the DX frame during that time had bolt on stands. Did you get the serial date off that serial number look up or off the serial chart?

It's strange your frame has the built in kickstand. If I remember correctly the models with the DX frame during that time had bolt on stands. Did you get the serial date off that serial number look up or off the serial chart?
I just took the serial number off of the bike and inserted it into one of those serial number look up sites. bike history is the one i used i believe.

Back