When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been wanting to build a budget rider/ light trail bike for a bit. Money won’t allow me to buy nice components, but I’ll still have fun.

This ‘39 DX has been my favorite rider for years, but recently I’ve been wanting some gears, hauling my daughter around has been challenging. In the past couple weeks I went from the original skiptooth setup to a 2 speed kickback. That works better, but it’s still not enough... Plus I’ve been really wanting the added safety of better brakes...

I went on the hunt for a donor bike in my budget, which is cheap... I wanted aluminum wheels, 5 speed and rim brakes. I figure sometime down the road I’ll upgrade stuff, but at least wanted to get my foot in the water.

Here’s what I came up with. For $35 I picked up this perfectly good riding mid 80’s Schwinn Cruiser Supreme. Should fit the bill perfectly for right now.

Should be a fun week of swapping parts around!

Back