When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you,i appreciate that.its actually a factory made 2wd full convertible a/c truck.no cuts or mods.just dropped suspension and an overdrive trans.original paint.that combined with it being a gmc make it the rarest squarebody model made.
That's Awesome! What's the plans for it If any ? I was a mini trucker & car/truck lover before getting into these bikes.

I love it the way it is.preserved not restored.its on daily driver status.my fairly new wrx sits in the driveway with very low miles as i drive this,my caddy and 75 chevy crew cab regularly.
Hell Yeah! It has potential to be anything you want to do with it but I agree enjoy it original as it's Only Original Once ;)

I love it the way it is.preserved not restored.its on daily driver status.my fairly new wrx sits in the driveway with very low miles as i drive this,my caddy and 75 chevy crew cab regularly.
I imported this 65 fastback from Los Angeles in 2004. Paint is how i got it and looks better in the photos than it is, but other than the shelby front valance it has all the panels it rolled out of the San Jose plant with. It was my daily driver for a while before i did a full mechanical restoration. now 331 stroker, 5 speed, posi, suspension tweaks. Screams like a 60’s Nascar. Funny thing it was easier and more cost effective to get a car shipped downunder than a vintage bike!

I imported this 65 fastback from Los Angeles in 2004. Paint is how i got it and looks better in the photos than it is, but other than the shelby front valance it has all the panels it rolled out of the San Jose plant with. It was my daily driver for a while before i did a full mechanical restoration. now 331 stroker, 5 speed, posi, suspension tweaks. Screams like a 60’s Nascar. Funny thing it was easier and more cost effective to get a car shipped downunder than a vintage bike!
View attachment 1411736
That's Awesome man! I bet it's a head turner screamer down under & over there! Not a fan of red but none the less it's a Beautiful ride ;)

View attachment 1411736

I'll take the red any day.............Same color as my 64 1/2 rag top I bought in 1967.

Back