When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wards hawthorne straight bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
For the 2 Speed
Maybe, im not sure what the purpose of it but its a little pully inside the tank area. I threw the hub out and im sure it was just a standard new departure hub

20210511_162201.jpg

I picked this up at Kutztown would this be the correct front fork for this bike/ correct manufacturer?

20210515_103023.jpg

20210515_103027.jpg

CWC fork ( looks girls also ), your bike appears to be Snyder built, as I ask before straight or curved upper rear fender bridge will tell?

You got yourself a Snyder build Hawthorne All American, now here’s where it gets interesting first year Snyder did not have their own Springer so Montgomery Wards would put CWC Springers on them if you ordered one second year they came with Snyders Springers, so if you could figure the year from the serial # that might help.

You got yourself a Snyder build Hawthorne All American, now here’s where it gets interesting first year Snyder did not have their own Springer so Montgomery Wards would put CWC Springers on them if you ordered one second year they came with Snyders Springers, so if you could figure the year from the serial # that might help.
Well we have a problem there. There is only one vin number remaining .

20210516_143814.jpg

Sit it in some vinegar for a day and softwire brush it off....the number is all there, ready for discovery.

Sit it in some vinegar for a day and softwire brush it off....the number is all there, ready for discovery.
The photo doesn't do it justice. Those arnt rust bumps, those are rust divets there about a 1/16 deap. Im no expert but i doubt theres any number traces left. Ill try a wire wheel instead of a brass brush but i doubt anything will change

Back