When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brentwood Drag Stripper on fepay.

-
Thanks alot Tanksalot. So the sticker was upside down since you had it? I notice losts of the "goodies" are gone off it.
Yes the sticker was always up side down since new . I bought decals to correct it but I never did . The Brentwood Dragstripper decals are a smaller font than Iverson Badged Dragstripper decals.

Don't know if this guy is a moron or what. Has it listed twice and in the second listing says $10500 but there is no reserve? So my guess is he is not going to sell it to the high bidder. V/r Shawn

First listing looks like it was ended by the seller and all bids cancelled. My bet is the same thing happens again when it doesn't reach $10,500.
I can't understand why people run no reserve auctions if they are not prepared to accept the winning bid. Or why ebay allows it.
If as a buyer, a winning bid is considered a binding legal contract to purchase the item, then by all means the same should be true for sellers who sell with no reserve, and are butthurt that the item didn't realize the price they hoped it would.

Back