When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Colson got a new- to- her set of tires and some new flat Scout bars that I got at the Keizer bike swap. This is prolly my most favorite ride. Quiet and fast.
I shoulda paid closer attention to the sign in the last pic. Too late now, but I am feeling much better today.
Another fine day in the PNW 😀

20210718_151547.jpg

20210718_152002.jpg

20210718_152550.jpg

Today was the shakedown cruise of my 46 Rollfast after tearing down the ND hub that was making a popping sound when coasting. Glad to report a smooth 12 mile morning ride with no popping, just quiet good performance from the hub. I have to re install the chain guard that I left off when I was working on the hub.

I finally got my late 30s Shelby rideable. Most of the parts are place holders, I just wanted to get out and ride it. I’m going to have to put gears on it for the hills around here. It’s a fun bike to ride though.

Rode the Cruiser Six around parts of El Segundo today. Stopped at some of the well known automobile facilities (real and toy cars!) as well as the USAF base that primarily teams up with the local Aerospace industry. Ride on and have fun doing it!

View attachment 1448316

View attachment 1448317

View attachment 1448318

View attachment 1448350

View attachment 1448358
So what's the story of the Automobile Driving Museum all about? Never even heard of this place.. Thanks for sharing Ron, And RideOn... Razin... P.S Now it's on my bucket list...

Back