When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Moller auto-cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Thought I would share this bike I was very fortunate to have a 2nd chance at. Looks to be a 1936 Moller Auto-cycle. Danish bike, but possibly made for the US market. A bit different to ride! Very fun bike all around. Impressed with the braze work on this one!

20210821_142814.jpg

20210821_142842.jpg

20210821_142917.jpg

20210821_142929.jpg

Hopefully that link works. The one in the video is a Triumph built bike.
Link Indeed Works👍🏻 I haven't ever rode a steering wheeled bike but have always wanted to try 1. Always wonder if it's any different feeling / more or less responsive and more comfortable / awkward. It might be fun to have a low powered setup that runs about 15-20 mph with 🤔

I'll say it's definitely something different. I didn't make it too far the first couple times. It's like having very narrow bars so a bit sensitive. On top of that, the balance and general arm movements for steering is just different enough to not work smoothly with the muscle memory. After a couple rides, it got much easier.
15-20 would be the fastest I'd dare take it at the moment

I'll say it's definitely something different. I didn't make it too far the first couple times. It's like having very narrow bars so a bit sensitive. On top of that, the balance and general arm movements for steering is just different enough to not work smoothly with the muscle memory. After a couple rides, it got much easier.
15-20 would be the fastest I'd dare take it at the moment
Fully understand that. Really stuff like that makes me just want to try it even more so & attempt to get at least comfortable with it. I'd be cautious as well going 15-20 mph with it too 'cause that alone could be pushing some limits 👍🏻

Hi All,

0.38. "Being demonstrated by Miss Evelyn Hamilton. That's part of her, I think..." (-:

The film is from 1936. In 1934, Cole Porter wrote:

In olden times, a glimpse of stocking,
Was looked on as something shocking,
Now Heaven knows,
Anything goes.

But seriously, within a few years of this film, she was operating in occupied France, putting her long distance cycling skills to good use for the French Resistance:

Best Regards,

Adrian

Last edited:
Hi All,

0.38. "Being demonstrated by Miss Evelyn Hamilton. That's part of her, I think..." (-:

In olden times, a glimpse of stocking,
Was looked on as something shocking,
Now Heaven knows,
Anything goes.

Burt seriously, within a few years of this film, she was operating in occupied France, putting her long distance cycling skills to good use for the French Resistance:

Best Regards,

Adrian
Yeah like back in the day when anything more than ankle was a Sin 🤔

Back