When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 9/19/21

-
Got me a project!

Did pretty darn good today! The family took a drive into Connecticut to pick up some goodies!
Went to pick up a 1937? Steelcraft tricycle ..Ended up coming home with a 1860s Springfield ? rifle ,a WW2 German bayonet and a really cool antique telescope !
Plus I picked up 2 great girls parts bikes! a 38? Rollfast and a 50/51 Western Flyer Super with springer/chainguard..(No tank or light)
View attachment 1481186

View attachment 1481187

View attachment 1481188

View attachment 1481189
You know I’m digg’n that trike! V/r Shawn

Got a sewn edge seat from @bobcycles . And the thing I'm most excited about is this 1961 Curtis Mathews tube amp. I've been hunting for power supply for months. Very difficult to find. Bob came through on this one, too! He went out of his way to get this into my hands. He picked it up from a friend, packed and shipped it to me ( I paid for shipping). And never asked for a dime.

KIMG0761.JPG

KIMG0757.JPG

KIMG0758.JPG

Greetings from upstate NY. I found a couple this week. A Phillips with tires that never go flat- hard rubber. I had to put some elbow grease to it to uncover a decent original bike, 3 speed with a crank that was worth the $6 paid. I also found a super nice Dyno Compe BMX "purple rain" from '95 ish. Check the cool paint job

phil1.JPG

phil2.JPG

phil3.JPG

phil4.JPG

phil5.JPG

MVC-001F.JPG

dyno1.JPG

dyno2.JPG

dyno3.JPG

dyno4.JPG

Back