When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got some more done on the Sidewinder last night. Wheels and brake levers off the donor bike. Tires robbed from one of my wife’s bikes that she’s done with. Pulled the crank and derailers to clean them up. Looks like a bike now! Super excited!

Day off work and a few minutes spare time this morning before the day’s activities commence. Pulled a Brooks B17 from my stash and sooper kool Hunt Wild grips. The only thing I’ll probably have to buy new is brake calipers and some more yellow cable. So far it sits really well. Super comfy.

Installed high bars on the spitfire today. I have a 4 reflector rear rack but did not have the proper hardware to install it tonight. Heading to home depot in the morning for longer bolts so I can install the rack. Next is making the fenders got tighter or replace them?

EA8BEB2F-44A3-4BE2-B78C-0ECA22264972.jpeg

Got my Sidewinder project riding, took a break from that for awhile because I was getting frustrated with the brakes… Worked on the mini-ray while I stepped away. Swapped the rear sprocket to a 16 tooth. Also installed a longer crank and some exerciser seat post and neck bolts.

Sidewinder just needs some tuning. Can’t wait to get it out for a long ride.

Back