When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...9/26/21

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Good morning, overslept this morning, sorry for the delay.

Lets see what classics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please, include pictures as we do love pictures!

Found a pair of
inbound5939796887662374382.jpg
Roadmasters.

I had one nice goodwill find last week. It was a vintage mercury mirror wall hanging oil lamp in great condition. I should have taken a photo of it but forgot. I went down to the off utility grid family cabin friday night and already hung it up at that location.

It looks almost exactly like this one, but has a mercury glass mirror, I'm not sure if the one in the photo does. The local Goodwill under priced it, and I picked it up for just $6.99.

I found these at a garage sale couple weeks ago. sorry for the delay. Original pictures of Elvis from the last time he played here in Rochester 5/25/77 a few months before he passed 8/16/77. Bought them from the photographers daughter. Couldn’t believe she wanted to sell them. Not something you see at every garage sale and definitely the coolest thing I ever paid five bucks for!

0BD9B5D4-3E3D-4287-904B-4867F80B038A.jpeg

Back