When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yup! Did both of them! Dig the cross on yours!

View attachment 1504391
I made my Red Phantom With a Christ theme even the headbadge i custom made 1504457

I am working ln an Autocycle project that i picked up at ML in Sept. Its a work in progress. Thanks to Gary, Tyler and Santi for the parts so far. I have most of the remaining pieces but do need to lace up the high low hub for the front. Thats a bit challenging for me..

20211030_124523.jpg

Todays efforts to make the Monark more my style and get it lit for evening riding. Only had to fix a few issues. The Morryow hub still slipping a bit. But got it better. May swap guts from another, more research ahead. Fixed some broken spokes and tried wheels a bit. Modified a bracket for the front dual LED and converted re popped delta light to LED. Rides great but that slipping hub and no brakes will not cut it. Love the bike though.

Todays efforts to make the Monark more my style and get it lit for evening riding. Only had to fix a few issues. The Morryow hub still slipping a bit. But got it better. May swap guts from another, more research ahead. Fixed some broken spokes and tried wheels a bit. Modified a bracket for the front dual LED and converted re popped delta light to LED. Rides great but that slipping hub and no brakes will not cut it. Love the bike though. View attachment 1505648
View attachment 1505649

View attachment 1505650

View attachment 1505651

View attachment 1505652

View attachment 1505653

View attachment 1505654

View attachment 1505655

Congrats on tour new ride!!😎😎

I have a complete front and rear set of caliper brakes I took off a 1963 Schwinn Traveler. $20 on Craigslist and 1.5 miles from home. Nothing wrong with them. I wanted the very nice Schwinn bow pedals. then someone wanted the wheel set, and another guy wanted the fenders. I put a set of middleweight Chinese allow wheels w/ coaster brake on the Traveler frame. It’s my favorite neighborhood rider. yYou can have the brakes. I owe a pay it forward. Send me a PM if you’re still in need.

Back