When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A variety of teens-20s motobike racks

-
Price
Various
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are a number of teens-20s motobike racks in a variety of styles.

[SOLD] Rack A is overpainted black. Straight and solid, the original color appears to be maroorn? Carrier top measures 7" x 13". Rack legs feature dual holes to accomodate 28" and 26" mountings. Complete with all mounting hardware. Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $120 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Rack B is straight and solid with a pretty universal coating of surface rust. Original color may appears to have been navy blue. Carrier top measures 7" x 13". Rack legs feature dual holes to accomodate 28" and 26" mountings. Complete with all mounting hardware. Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $115 shipped in the US.

Rack C is an early Westfield rack overpainted red with what looks like Berkshire blue finish peaking through in spots. Carrier top measures 7" x 12". Rack legs feature single holes for 28" mountings only. Complete with all mounting hardware. Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $135 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Rack D is NOS and has never been mounted on a bicycle. Original black finish is great showing spots of shelf wear. Carrier top measures 7" x 14". Rack legs feature dual holes to accomodate 28" and 26" mountings. Complete with all mounting hardware. Displays beautifully and ready to mount. $145 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the letter(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Back