When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: Early F.A. Smith electric bicycle lamp and battery can

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a very nice, early F.A. Smith electric bicycle lamp and battery can complete with original clamps. The one cell battery canister appears to have had very little, if any, use. It maintains its original black finish with scratches and signs of wear from contact with the clamps. The original decal presents well with some cracking from age. Container cover features a nickel-plated rotary switch complete with original connector wire. Clamps retain their original brass hardware. The lamp face measures 3 1/2" with a large convex glass lens giving this lamp some real appeal. The rear of the lamp features a post switch that toggles between "off" and "on" positions as well as the telltale F.A. Smith wide clamp for bar mounting. Wires are in great shape and maintain their original connection loops. Catalog listing image is from 1922. This is a fantastic early setup in great original shape. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus $17 shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

Last edited:
Solid bid Mark. You've got a deal. Thanks Mark and thank you Manuel and Santi for your competitive offers. And thanks Dave for the last minute curveball. ;)
Mine was not competitive is just dollar versus pesos is hard...

500 usd is more than a month of salary here in mexico anr just spent cash in English items..

Anyway i will be looking for items you always thread great ones

Back