When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Schwinn Corvette II

-

koolbikes

I live for the CABE
Here's a AA January 1965 Schwinn CORVETTE II that I purchased at the 2021 Spring Memory Lane Swap Meet, Original Condition, Black, Yellow Band 2 Speed Kickback, Lots of upgrades, NOS W/W Superior Tires, Ball Light, Front Rack, Grips, Pedals. Needs a good detailing, chrome is spectacular, all the correct stuff ! I have been looking for a nice example for awhile !

IMG_9461.JPG

IMG_9463.JPG

IMG_9465.JPG

Nice one. Glad you found what you were looking for. From the pics I have seen from ML, it seems like there was just about any type you could desire. Ride it and enjoy it!

I have a number of Schwinn middleweights that SHOULD have a similar light, but every bike but one was missing the light when I got the the bike. The light on the one was so corroded from leaking batteries, it may have just as well been missing. What happens to all of these lights?

Nice bike, I’m envious.

I thought the corvette had 3 studs on the side of the seat ?

True and false. 😜 The deluxe crash rail Mesinger from 1958 thru 1961 had a total of 6 rivets on the sides holding the cover on. 1962 was a one year only and had a total of 4 rivets, two on each side. The 1963 models and later had the slip on covers. And each year it changed they seemed to have a weird overlap period.

Last edited:
That is a really nice Corvette II. Picked this up not long ago. Needs a little love.

View attachment 1566830
I have a '59 3 speed Corvette, it is one of my favorite bikes. I feel so cool and fancy with all the shiny squeezy things on the handlebars hahaha. The 3 speed is nice for my old chicken legs, it is a bit hilly around here. Good luck let us see it when all cleaned up.

Back