When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and after

-
View attachment 827915 View attachment 827921 I know there has been before and after threads in the past but I can't find them. Here is my most recent before and after. I think it's a 1937. I already moved the chain guard back. I think it turned out pretty good. Let's see some more before and after picturs.
My before and after. 1972 Malvern Star GT Skidstar. It’s my daily ride.

How did you restore the paint? A friend bought this, it's not too bad and we're hoping to get this Looking half as good

WD-40 with 0000 steel wool used gently...Rubbing Compound...then Polishing Compound...then Polish...and then Carnuba Wax. Chrome polish also. Petrified tires needed to be hacksawed off!!

Full story here:

WD-40 with 0000 steel wool used gently...Rubbing Compound...then Polishing Compound...then Polish...and then Carnuba Wax. Chrome polish also. Petrified tires needed to be hacksawed off!!

Full story here:
Thanks for your help! That makes it the way to do it!
Cool story on the bike, thing is you fixed up the girlbike. As you might guess, I love the ladies!
IMG_20220216_174112106.jpg

Back