When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Cycle Truck Project Bike

-
Price
$175
Zipcode

BicycleBill

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here is a worthy project. I believe it's made by Worksman. What you see in the photos is included: Frame, fork and wheels.
The frame is solid and straight with rear facing rear dropouts. There is no hardware, bottom bracket cups are missing as well as the fork headset bearing cups. I know these are not a big deal and I will look thru my parts and will try to include whatever I can find what fits. The frame does have brackets to mount a chainguard. The frame also has a large bracket on the front which I assume is to mount the large basket. The wheels (26" rear & 20" front) are SUPER Heavy Duty rims with heavy duty spokes, and they are so clean, I might say they look NOS. The rear hub is a Bendix 76 coaster, but it's missing the sprocket which should be easy to find. The front rim has a hub shell but no axle or bearings and may need a new hub laced in. The fork does have the lower bearing race and no other hardware, but like I said, I will try to find cups and bearings to complete the headset. I know it's a big project to complete, but a worthy one, because these are really cool when done and fun to ride. I am willing to pack and ship.

20220319_163720.jpg

20220319_163859.jpg

20220319_163726.jpg

20220319_163737.jpg

20220319_163757.jpg

20220319_163841.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

Here is a worthy project. I believe it's made by Worksman. What you see in the photos is included: Frame, fork and wheels.
The frame is solid and straight with rear facing rear dropouts. There is no hardware, bottom bracket cups are missing as well as the fork headset bearing cups. I know these are not a big deal and I will look thru my parts and will try to include whatever I can find what fits. The frame does have brackets to mount a chainguard. The frame also has a large bracket on the front which I assume is to mount the large basket. The wheels (26" rear & 20" front) are SUPER Heavy Duty rims with heavy duty spokes, and they are so clean, I might say they look NOS. The rear hub is a Bendix 76 coaster, but it's missing the sprocket which should be easy to find. The front rim has a hub shell but no axle or bearings and may need a new hub laced in. The fork does have the lower bearing race and no other hardware, but like I said, I will try to find cups and bearings to complete the headset. I know it's a big project to complete, but a worthy one, because these are really cool when done and fun to ride. I am willing to pack and ship.

View attachment 1591698

View attachment 1591699

View attachment 1591702

View attachment 1591703

View attachment 1591704

View attachment 1591705

View attachment 1591706
What are you thinking shipping would be to 53042? Thanks.. Mark..

View attachment 1591698

View attachment 1591699

View attachment 1591702

View attachment 1591703

View attachment 1591704

View attachment 1591705

View attachment 1591706
Hey Bill, would you take a usps m/o? Thanks.. Mark..

Back