When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is the bike that reignited my love for old bikes. It had been stored in different locations in the shed and some parts in the garage since the late 70s
One morning I woke up and said lets gets this Rocket back together. Took it for a spin later that day. You guys on the Gabe inspired me.
A bit bummed that one of the tires chunked out when it went flat on the storage rack, would love to find an old replacement.

View attachment 1611060

View attachment 1611061
That’s awesome! I say ditch those old tires for some new ones that will ride so much better and ride it like you stole it!!

Cool. Ride on!

Bummer about chunk but if that is it, looks holding up, many more miles of fun before failure.
View attachment 1611079
Don't you hate hills! Really cool Rocket! I've had good luck patching tire failures like that with 'Sikaflex' it's a silicone based marine use adhesive sealer. There are differing grades...I use the permanent one.
Oh, and it comes in white or black......

20220421_101458.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Looks like the carcass? is still holding the tube at pressure. Yes I did consider new tires, but for my needs these will be fine, I have other bike I put miles on. You found it, well done J-wagon.
I will try and repair my tire and get some more miles. Good tip, thanks. The sikaflex 291 does not say it is flexible in the ad I am reading. I assume it is, correct?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Looks like the carcass? is still holding the tube at pressure. Yes I did consider new tires, but for my needs these will be fine, I have other bike I put miles on. You found it, well done J-wagon.
I will try and repair my tire and get some more miles. Good tip, thanks. The sikaflex 291 does not say it is flexible in the ad I am reading. I assume it is, correct?
Hello Mr. ROCKET MAN ..(that's so cool)...Yes , it's very flexible. You'd swear it was actual rubber. Not like 'Shoe Goo' but it's really tough. It's worth a try especially if there is still lots of tread left.
You can put a layer on the inside under some duct tape as well. Just sayin' ....
Kryn

Back