When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1913 Pierce Project

-
Experimenting with 1/16” wall tubing…

Looks like being at the right place at the right time! Congrats! Nice vice too!! Been looking for one of those WIltons...

Damn Steve....this is the kind of progress, story, machine, and skill that keeps me wanting to go out and duck my head into every little small-town greasy garage I see for another diamond in the really rough.

So glad you convinced not only the seller of the frame and so many sellers in between but we are all very happy you convinced yourself to take on the project.
Mad Kudos @Velocipedist Co. , Gotta love to catch up on such a great transparent revival courtesy of your handiwork and great photos.

I came home to a very pleasant surprise today..
The handmade Pierce fenders have arrived! The fabricators at Vintage Steel Co. in Australia are truly masters of their craft and their final product is definitely worth the lead time.

While these fenders are modeled from originals, this particular set was made to include the rare side guards found only on a few known examples.

I am extremely pleased with their accuracy, quality of work, and customer service. Have a look!

Last edited:
Back