When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the top 2 bikes on your bucket list?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1938 Roadmaster Supreme just to hang as ART (Never ridden)
1936 Schwinn motorbike with a hidden yellow band kickback to ride like there’s no tomorrow.
(I have both. The 1938 I started with just a frame ( 10 years + collecting parts ) and the 1936 is a work in progress.)

I really, really like this bike. I found this image on RRB over a year ago when I was looking around after having found my first old bike and fell down the rabbit hole that lead here. I have been enamored with it ever since. I'm not sure what it is ('41 Elgin I think?) but the curved seat tube, swoopy down tube, long tank, apes and no rack does it for me. The overall color plus the fact that the secondary color that matches the tires and perfect level of ageing make me wish it was mine (I cant have nice stuff, I know me I will scratch it). No need for a second pick, I have enough stuff already, I just need this one thing more.

Hard to pick just two but here are a couple - circa 1890-92 Geared Facile and 1890-92 Eclipse

View attachment 1617995

View attachment 1617996
The "Facile" would be nice, but apparently they are not as 'easy' in use as the name suggests.
An acquaintance was telling me yesterday that riding his was like constantly walking upstairs, lol.
Great addition to anybodies collection though and I certainly wouldn't turn one down.

For me either of these would be good if anyone wants to send them.my way; they would both be more 'dificil' than 'facil' perhaps.
1 - A Takhion track bike.....
Screenshot_20220503-200252_Instagram.jpg

2 - A Lotus....
Screenshot_20220503-200523_Instagram.jpg

...I'd even pay for the shipping if you have a spare one to send me.

Back