When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Move over Aerocycles and Huffy Death bike....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Okay, you've piqued my curiousity; not about the bike but about the seller. After reading the seller's description of a bike that is admittedly not even 100% original (besides tires and tubes), I find it odd that this seller does not want to deal with so called "tire kickers" and/or BS, and yet has a starting price of $0.50 but has reserve of at over $60,000. That in itself is questionable since who wants to deal with folks sending you messages and inquiries about something they probably would have passed over if they knew that the reserve was way beyond their reach or more likely their sensibility. I know that I wouldn't want my time wasted by those who want info on something they would normally not be interested in due to the high reserve. Another oddity is the fact that the same seller has an item up for bid which is of drastically less value and listed without a reserve. The seller's starting price on that item is $25.00. Nothing makes sense here.
Dudes probably on crack, or Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Okay, you've piqued my curiousity; not about the bike but about the seller. After reading the seller's description of a bike that is admittedly not even 100% original (besides tires and tubes), I find it odd that this seller does not want to deal with so called "tire kickers" and/or BS, and yet has a starting price of $0.50 but has reserve of at over $60,000. That in itself is questionable since who wants to deal with folks sending you messages and inquiries about something they probably would have passed over if they knew that the reserve was way beyond their reach or more likely their sensibility. I know that I wouldn't want my time wasted by those who want info on something they would normally not be interested in due to the high reserve. Another oddity is the fact that the same seller has an item up for bid which is of drastically less value and listed without a reserve. The seller's starting price on that item is $25.00. Nothing makes sense here.
Maybe this is just a coincidence, but didn't one of these just show up here for sale. For ONLY $30,000?

this is very strange.
ebay. advanced search, completed auctions by vonbiker gets me zero listings. A seller rating of 2700+, 28 active listings of high dollar items and nothing comes up in completed or sold searches? 26 of those 28 items have identical end date/times which tells me the seller used a bulk uploader tool. ebay usually keeps ended listings for 3 months or so .Does this seller only sell in batches at widely spread times?

But of course it is. Some if the worst buttmunches in the planets history live there. Uncontrollable wealth and the desire to control humanity all rolled up in a puddle of runny brownish excrement.
Oops, maybe I should not have been so harsh.
Too late.

HOLLY CRAP!!!! $68,100 and 2 hours left to go:

Back