When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate find indian bicycle

-
Welcome to theCABE and nice find! Be careful with cleaning. It looks like original paint survives under all the dirt and surface rust. Original paint adds significant value to old bikes. Also with the serial number, don't be tempted to scrape the paint away to read it. Leave it original as possible.
Thank u yeah there is original paint under the dirt

Here ya go. Read through this and most of your questions should be answered. V/r Shawn

Don't even THINK about cleaning the white paint on this badge. I mean, unless you want to see it disintegrate. Otherwise, the rest of its paint metals might clean surprisingly well with an Oleic acid bath.

20220513_133936-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
You are badly in need of a free Indian Bike t shirt. What is your (mens) size? Please answer before Tuesday because I am leaving to work in Wisconsin. Do other members have an Indian bike? I made limited supply of free shirts of large antique advertisement. I made them for a friend. PM me your addresses.

You are badly in need of a free Indian Bike t shirt. What is your (mens) size? Please answer before Tuesday because I am leaving to work in Wisconsin. Do other members have an Indian bike? I made limited supply of free shirts of large antique advertisement. I made them for a friend. PM me your addresses.
I only have 2 mediums and one small left but you can use them for shop decorations. Sent free by me. I don't know how to turn it.

0416A16A-A99E-4CD5-A3A2-878983F8BCDF.jpeg

Back