When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Taped and sprayed the fork darts and did the task of taping and spraying the headlight cover and front fender.
I thought the tank was hard to mask out, the fender was a PAIN! Taped and un-taped it multiple times to get the dart laid correctly. Used original references to lay them in the right spots.

0AE00011-E0FD-472F-BC8D-02D186C1FC3A.jpeg

701183AE-8410-4C83-B4DB-0B425AE01A57.jpeg

Taped and sprayed the fork darts and did the task of taping and spraying the headlight cover and front fender.
I thought the tank was hard to mask out, the fender was a PAIN! Taped and un-taped it multiple times to get the dart laid correctly. Used original references to lay them in the right spots.

View attachment 1651561

View attachment 1651562
@ tacochris Congrats in this 1oooneee

Looking good keep up your good work.... 👍 ✌️ 👍 👏 👏 👏

Got the Double Eagle Deluxe out to clean for a ride tomorrow and decided to change out an original set of G3s for John’s chain treads for piece of mind. Good decision because the front rim didn’t even have a rim strip in it. Some really sharp eyed readers may recognize this bike from Color Page F of the Colson book. I expect this bike was restored about 30 years ago and had a Troxel Streamline seat and Wald Tomahawk stem both of which I corrected. Looking forward to putting some miles on this one. V/r Shawn

Little bit done on this one today. Handlebars mounted, need to make a crossbar. Sprocket cleaned up, this isn’t original but I needed a 1/2” pitch period correct to run on this one, and crank assembly installed. Pedals located in my stash. Just waiting for wheels to show up so I can start lacing.

Back