When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19?? Monark (ID Help)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll have to take a look at Ebay for the rack. I figured finding a light would be the hard part, typical. Since the bike I have will be more of a rat, I might just have to fab something. Thanks for the heads up.

It's a 49! 1st year for the rocket on front fender. But, the bike appears to have been pieced together. The springer tells a bit of the story, it doesn't have the deep cut upper bracket, and just the thin rubber washers, rather then the heavier rubber grommets, which is typical for the 49.

This is my original 1949 Survivor! Hope this helps.

It's a 49! 1st year for the rocket on front fender. But, the bike appears to have been pieced together. The springer tells a bit of the story, it doesn't have the deep cut upper bracket, and just the thin rubber washers, rather then the heavier rubber grommets, which is typical for the 49.

This is my original 1949 Survivor! Hope this helps.

View attachment 1654109
Wow sweet! I was going between 48 and 49 since there are slight differences between them. Thanks for confirming a 49! Beautiful bike!

Back