When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Find While On Vacation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
So…………….we go up to Old Orchard Beach, ME for a little getaway and I get an email from a gentleman in the Sebago Lakes Region of Maine who just inherited a beautiful lakefront home that has been in the family since 1908. He was cleaning out a shed on the property and in it was this Iver that had been there for as long as he could remember. He said I could have the bike if I thought the ride to pick it up was worth it. He told me his great grandfather, a NY City resident, bought the bike from Macy’s Department Store in NY and brought it to his Summer home………..and there it sat, with little notice, for over 75 years. I know it’s not exceptional in any way, but the fact that there are still undiscovered bikes out there is what amazes me. Pete in Fitchburg

I'm pretty sure those are wood rims too. If you don't want it...I'm sure it'll find a great home here on the cabe

Back