When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Finds “Again”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
I made a post a few weeks ago titled “Good Finds Today Finally.” This is a continuation of my next couple of trips to the home of a local deceased collector.
In my first post I had a few pics of 3 Stingray’s and a nice girls twin light that I found the first trip I made to the home. I also included them in this post. It’s the pics by a fence.
Anyway, after several weeks, I was finally able to arrange another trip to his home and had to end up filling the back of my truck twice for more great finds. Some were in an old garage and others were in a collapsing barn. I’ve never been so lucky to find so many cool bikes on one piece of property.
Found three more Stingray’s (2 mid 70’s and one ‘68 deluxe that had a 3 speed stick at one time. Has wrong rear rim/hub also).
Western Flyer Buzz Bike 2+1 (no fenders but quite a rare bike), Western Flyer The Wild One, Two AMF The Fast One/Wedge (one w/ 5 speed), ‘41 ladies Iver Johnson, ‘38 Rollfast, ‘46 ladies CWC, one year only Schwinn Mini Twin (sweet), a 26” Silver King (frame is only thing left as someone stripped it and added an odd 2 speed throttle shift), and a Huffy built Adjustable Mono-Shock.
As soon as I lined these bikes up in my backyard it poured down rain so that’s why there all wet. Most of them complete and just need a good cleaning. These are as found.
If I don’t find anything else for quite a while then I still can’t complain. Feeling extremely fortunate and wanted to share the continuation of my recent finds.

Wow! Those are some of the find’s of the year! Please let me know if you want to get rid of that hideous, ugly, pile of garbage of a Monark silver king and I will gladly take it off your hands.😁

Back