When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Clipper CWC Double bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the Clipper out to see the Pacific Air Show the last 2 days.
835 added total miles to the original Veeder;
still clicking.🥰

Pics are tough for Jets flying by;
best one Thursday, after work.

I love a whole bunch about this bike;
but don't ride it much.
I have been pondering how this bike would do here DOND
Fighter Pilot Lt. Col. Dick Wiessner's "Clipper"
Double bar Roadster, by Cleveland Welding Co.,
in original factory Blue.🥰
IMG_8209.jpg
IMG_8208.jpg

It is due for tires and tubes....😉

How about an update Mark. It’s a fabulous story !
Col on your shoulder when you navigate the Clipper you know it !
Well, update is that a friend, saw my last post, worked a "Deal", and paid me for it = sold.
Great CABEr that will make it "Better" than me!
It is still sitting on my desk, behind this computer, waiting for him to come get it.
img_5117_2-jpg.jpg

The CABE is great for/to Exchange Bicycles! @Eddie_Boy

Just wanted to give out a big thanks to Mark @tripple3. Because of my craziness for DBRs, we have talked about this roadster, since last year, her past and story. It was another reason why we went down to the CycloneCoaster swap and ride weekend just a few days ago. The subject was brought up, I committed, and now she has been handed down to us. Appreciate you Mark.

11 Mark's '36 CWC.jpg

First time I saw this Lt. Col. Dick Wiessner bike, last year at the '22 November CycloneCoaster ride featuring DBRs

with Mark @ '23 CycloneCoaster (Nov).jpg

Thrilled to own this special roadster. Picture with Mark @tripple3 taken one year later, '23 November CycloneCoaster ride

Last edited:
Congratulations @Eddie_Boy ! That is one cool bike ! And................a helluva back story. Good on you for taking over. I have had 2 DBR's still have one and always loved the 36's in particular. Please show some photo's of this bike out in the wild again . I'm diggin' it ! Ride Safe ! 😀
Thanks Curtis. Very proud to own this roadster thanks to Mark @tripple3. Her story makes her special. I’ll definitely share any updates here.

Back