When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero cycle scam

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Original post had a Florida number. Was listed in Connecticut when I called the guy said he was in New York. He could deliver but needed gas money was full of excuses . I told him I would drive 4-1/2 hours to pick up also 2,000 over asking price. Definitely a scam.

Had scam written all over it.. Why even answer the add
Last nice bike I got off Craig’s list was $5.00 tried offering the guy more money. He told me they were just old bikes that needed work and had no value to him. Just one of those things just don’t know unless you try.

21768037_153829875206258_6231386702277605346_n.jpg

If it seems to good to be true, then it's a scam. It started with Adam and Eve. I forget how that one goes, something about forbidden fruit, lies, divorce, nasty court case, greedy lawyers, alimony, a snake? Moral of the story, "Keep the rib, don't trust fables or sketchy women, snakes or lawyers".

Back