When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh find, Schwinn Henderson Autocycle Deluxe!

-
Just this week I found this time capsule, Henderson badged Schwinn Autocycle. It was sitting inside a home for many years on the east coast. I really was shocked to see it had everything on it and pretty much complete. The crossbar speedo reads 1,550 miles on it...barely broken in yet! Has front brake which still works. Key in the fork stamped Arnold schwinn. Pogo seat has stamp Schwinn stamped in the leather saddle. Also has 2 perfect ea bake o light buttons on the crossbar and 2 siess lights. Color is Cobalt blue and ivory with red pins on it. Adjustable Schwinn goose neck. The serial number under the crank starts with the letter C. I'd like to find the correct year of this bike. Also I'm looking for a front fender bomb which is missing on the bike and one siess glass lense if anyone has one please pm me! Goes to show you that these bikes are still out there waiting to be found and enjoyed again!
View attachment 1683186

View attachment 1683187

View attachment 1683188

View attachment 1683189

View attachment 1683190

View attachment 1683191

View attachment 1683192

View attachment 1683195

View attachment 1683197

View attachment 1683201
Great find!!

Back