When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many Phantom's Do You Own?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
3. A green, a black, and a red.

IMG_5508.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

Since I'm new to collecting and this is one of the few threads that I can contribute in, I'll share the four I have that belonged to my grandfather. I legit drug these out of the garage just to take a picture for this thread. I got 2 Blacks, 1 Red, and 1 Green. The Black on the right is the only one I've done any work on yet but I think the Green is my next target after I finish up with the first one. The goal is to make them correct so I still got a ways to go but I'm having fun.

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

Since I'm new to collecting and this is one of the few threads that I can contribute in, I'll share the four I have that belonged to my grandfather. I legit drug these out of the garage just to take a picture for this thread. I got 2 Blacks, 1 Red, and 1 Green. The Black on the right is the only one I've done any work on yet but I think the Green is my next target after I finish up with the first one. The goal is to make them correct so I still got a ways to go but I'm having fun.

View attachment 1693644

View attachment 1693645

View attachment 1693646
Green One !! 😍

Back